Navigator is committed to providing shareholders with balanced and understandable information about our business and performance. We recognise that potential shareholders and other interested stakeholders may wish to obtain information about the Company from time to time.
Navigator supports open communications with shareholders. Through frank communication Navigator provides shareholders with access to information to make informed assessments of Navigator’s performance and future prospects.
Navigator provides shareholders with equal and timely access to price sensitive information, adopts practices to prevent selective disclosure of materially price sensitive information and treats all shareholders on an equal and fair basis. Information is communicated to Shareholders regularly through:
- announcements to the ASX in accordance with our continuous disclosure obligations;
- financial results and results briefings;
- the annual and interim financial reports;
- the annual general meeting;
- briefings and presentations to institutional shareholders and analysts.
We encourage shareholders to receive information electronically, and you can do this by advising the share registry of this election.