Navigator is committed to complying with its continuous disclosure obligations pursuant to the Corporations Act and the ASX Listing Rules. In this regard, Navigator has adopted a Continuous Disclosure Policy which sets out the procedures for:
- identifying material price sensitive information;
- reporting such information to the Company Secretary for review;
- complying with continuous disclosure obligations under the Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules;
- identifying the Company Secretary as the senior officer nominated by the Board to have responsibility for ensuring Navigator complies with continuous disclosure requirements;
- oversight and monitoring of disclosure of information to the ASX, analysts, brokers, shareholders, investors, the media and the public.
The Continuous Disclosure Policy applies to every director, officer and employee.
Continuous Disclosure Policy